Tuesday 15 February 2011

Trebah Gardens

We had a lovely Valentine walk on Sunday at the gardens. It was strangely quiet, the weather much more pleasant than forecast and I found many more signs of Spring. Just look...
drifts of cyclamen...

 daffodils just opening their nodding heads...

and even a few camellias ...
...so, you see, Spring really is on the way.
This was a beautiful sweet smelling plant, sarcocca confusa I think.
This one looks like a rhododendron to me but they said it was a camellia. What do you think?
Here are some more pics of the garden...
These are still quite wintry scenes but we'll pop back later in the year and take some photos of the garden in all it's glory! x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely images, Becky. I can't wait for spring, so it's lovely to see these hints that maybe we haven't got too long to wait x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and leave a message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...