Saturday 5 January 2013

New Crochet Magazine

Have you seen the new magazine Simply Crochet?

It is produced by the same people who make Mollie Makes and Simply knitting. I received an email in November to say I could subscribe to the first 3 months for £5 so I thought I would give it a go!

It is full of crochet patterns, ideas and advice and is produced in the same colourful and familiar way that Mollie Makes readers are used to.

There are a range of patterns: clothes, both dinky and full sized, accessories, jewellery, furnishings and a toy dragon!

I suppose it has left me wondering whether it is really offering me anything more than I could already find for free on your lovely blogs, but I have 2 more to go before I need to decide whether to continue a subscription.

Have you seen it yet? What do you think?
Becky x
PS I am using my new Xmas pressie to do this - after agreeing to not buying each other too much for Xmas my husband surprised me with an ipad mini! I'm struggling with the blogger app a little and have no idea if the photos are where I want them to be in this post so I hope it's ok!
PSS Sorry, all pics at the end and apparently nothing I can do about it! How annoying!









4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Becky!
    Hope you and your family had a great Christmas.
    I hadnt heard about this magazine,it looks lovely - thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2013.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Becky, happy new year to you and your family! It looks like a great magazine, although I'm inclined to agree that magazines seem to be less valuable now that we have so many other sources of crafty inspiration and tutorials. Lucky you, getting an ipad - we had a similar 'no presents' agreement, and I got a surprise sewing machine! LIz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Becky! Hope you and your family had a fab Christmas! Have fun making some of the gorgeous things in your new mag :)

    Take care, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Becky! What a lovely surprise Christmas pressie! The magazine looks cool I've seen it recommended in a few places on the web - so many exciting patterns to explore!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and leave a message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...